Friday, April 10, 2009

How's Law School?

Warren gets asked the same question any time we hang out with friends or family "How's law school". He then turns to me and I answer for the both of us "I hate it; it's awful" somewhat jokingly, but also very true. 99% of the time the response to my joke is always the same "it will all be worth it one day". My mom's answer is "this is what you wanted". Yes, this is what I decided back in September or October of 2007 when I told Warren that if he went away to law school I was going with him. That's when our law school journey together really began, and I can't believe that in a few weeks the 1L year will be over. It's had ups (the wedding after first semester) and downs (my weekly sob story to Warren about how I don't get to spend much time with him), but it's worth it knowing that I have someone who will love me and comfort me each time I break down. Someone who will cry with me and miss me too. And someone who will burn me a CD of love songs and put it in my purse as a present for when I get to work (Awwwww). I think Warren secretly loves law school. He loves the challenge and the mind stimulation. I don't hide the fact that I'm not a huge fan of law school, but I am a huge fan of Warren and that's why this is all worth it.

1 comment:

Paige by Paige said...

Oh, you are so good for him! Thank you for being the perfect mate for my dear friend. I couldn't ask for someone better!

Can't wait to see you in July!
-pmm